Pinterest

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

My Pinterest Followers at 100+

English: Red Pinterest logo
English: Red Pinterest logo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My Pinterest site now has over 100 followers. That may not be much, but (1) it happened over just a few months and (2) I appreciate those 100+ followers more than they may realize.

I have a total of 21 boards, and the most popular boards are:
   Favorite Faces and Portraits (300+ pins) 
   Favorite Quotations (600+ pins) 
   Creatures Around Us (250 pins) 

 I have an Infographics and Data Visualization board with over 100 Pins.

I'm very impressed with the many Pinterest features.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Congratulations. It is understandable because your boards are so interesting. I especially like the climbing goats among the beautiful creatures, your fun quotes, and, of course, the faces.