Pinterest

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

My Paper.li Subscriptions

I've used Paper.li for a number of years now, and I think everyone should give it a try. I have daily subscriptions to all of the newsletters listed below.

My Paper.li Newsletters
 
Garry's DataViz Gazette by Garry Jenkin - Dataviz, Analytics, Big Data, IT
The Garry Jenkin Daily by Garry Jenkin - Dataviz, Social Media, Technology, Information
Vicki’s MS Gazette by Garry Jenkin - Latest MS news for MS Advocate, Vicki Bridges (RIP)
Radical Islam by Garry Jenkin - Statistics and reports about Muslim activities



My Paper.li Community 
for Data Visualization and Analytics

Paper.li Community
by SocialNewsCorp
QUANTIMIND
QUANTIMIND - News on analytics specifically for retailers
by Mico Yuk
By Mico Yuk
by Danny Cooper
by Raymond Tse
John Letteboer
by BigDataBuzz
by Merapps
by Exxas Business

2 comments:

grjenkin said...

Thanks for the kind comment! Paper.li is a valuable media tool used daily.

expo 2020 said...


I was able to clear a couple of doubts, for which I’m deeply thankful. It is rare that you come across such an insightful work. A big thumbs up from my side.